Car needs service

Call Huber's. We have replacement rentals. If it goes to a body shop for a collision claim, we can bill your insurance company direct at no cost to you.

 If you need a replacement vehicle because of collision damage to your car, your insurance company will pay for a rental car until your vehicle is fixed. Bring your claim #, the phone # and insurance company name to whom the rental needs billed to and we will set everything up for you.

Call 717-733-2631 press 3 for rentals.


Vehicled can be picked up Mon-Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Sat 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.